Liquid Ionic Cobalt Mineral Concentrate
Concentration 2,000 PPM or mg/L
An advanced aqueous form of Cobalt Ions(IsoIonic™)** in clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvicacid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
Why Take a Cobalt Supplement?
Cobalt is a trace mineral which means that we need only small amounts but it is still an important mineral that provides a number of health benefits:
- Research shows that Cobalt helps repair the myelin sheath (the tissue that surrounds and protects the nerves). It may be beneficial to those with autoimmune disorders which damage the myelin sheath.*
- Cobalt is necessary for the body to absorb and use vitamin B-12. Vegetarians, in particular, have a difficult time getting sufficient B-12.*
- Cobalt increases energy by assisting in the transport of glucose from the blood into the cells and by assisting in the formation of red blood cells and the assimilation of Iron.*
- Cobalt stimulates a number of enzymes in the body which helps regulate numerous biological processes.*
Why Mineralife Cobalt Supplement?
- Prepared from a pure elemental source
- Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™)** provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body.
- Formulated using our patent-pending MET water, a multi-step purified energy enhanced water that helps activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for maximum benefit
- Contains CHD-Fulvic Acid to enhance absorption and overall well-being.
- 8oz bottle provides 96 day supply.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**IsoIonic™ is defined as water-soluble mono-atomic mineral ions.
**Note** Cobalt benefits and/or deficiency symptoms are generic for the mineral. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing